CA-ACF2® - Protecting Data Integrity
These courses describe how CA ACF2™ is used to protect and secure the system against accidental and malicious access and damage. It instructs the student on how CA ACF2™ works and how to define users, rules and parameters, to restrict access to the system and its resources.
Application programmers, systems programmers, database administrators, security administrators, and other personnel requiring knowledge about the use of the CA ACF2™ Security Server (ACF2) on the z/OS platform.
Completion of the "CA ACF2™ Introduction" course and knowledge of TSO, ISPF, data sets, and basic security requirements.
- After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify how system data is protected by using data set rules
- Define data set rules
- Code Role Based Access Rules
- Recognize data set rule parameters
- Identify how data set rules are maintained by using ACF2 commands and ISPF panels
Defining Basic Data Set Rules
Defining Data Set Names Rules
Defining Access Permissions
Control Statements and Other Parameters
Control Statements and Parameters
Protecting Special Data Sets
Maintaining Data Set Rules Using ACF2 Commands
Commands to Create, Modify, and Delete
Maintaining Data Set Rules Using ISPF Panels
Create Data Set Rules
List and Modify Data Set Rules
Delete Data Set Rules