z/OS System Operations Assessment 2.4
Skills and knowledge associated with entering appropriate MVS commands used to display system component status, and the interpretation of the resulting data. The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- z/OS - Concepts and Components 2.4
- z/OS - Initializing and Terminating the z/OS System 2.4
- z/OS - Monitoring the z/OS System 2.4
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for the operation and monitoring of the z/OS system, or other IT specialists that are required to interact with the z/OS environment.
This assessment covers the following topics:
- z/OS commands used to display device status
- Interpretation of data resulting from z/OS display commands
The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.