JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Assessment 2.5
This assessment tests the student's skills and knowledge in coding JCL statements and parameters
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for writing or maintaining JCL code.
Skills and knowledge in coding JCL statements and parameters. The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
The following courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- JCL (z/OS) – Introduction to z/OS JCL 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – JOB and EXEC Statements 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – DD Statements and Data Sets 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – JCL Coding Basics – DD Statements and SYSOUT 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – Advanced JCL Data Set Use 2.5
- JCL (z/OS) – Working with Procedures and Symbols 2.5
This assessment covers the following topics:
- JCL coding rules
- Coding of JOB, EXEC, and DD statements, and associated parameters
- Use of conditional code checking
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.5 level. The types of questions in this assessment are mainly simulation, multiple choice, drag and drop, and true or false. The questions displayed are different for every examinee because a number of core questions are always selected along with a number that are taken from a pool. All questions are then randomized to produce your customized assessment. No internal or external manuals or references can be used during this assessment.